Tuesday, 13 September 2011

The one with my first outfit.

My favourite thing about looking at other people's blogs is looking at their outfit photos.  When I was younger I did the whole 'taking photos of myself for Bebo' thing.  Yes Bebo!  Remember that?  I'm not even that old but those days seem like the dark ages.  Anyway when I started my blog I was too camera shy to start taking photo's of myself but now I have decided to bite the bullet and start, afterall it's about the clothes and not me!


Vest - Primark
Top - New Look
Shorts - New Look
Hairband - New Look


I bought all of these items of clothing within the last couple of weeks so they should still be in the shops.  I had been looking for some high-waisted shorts for some time and these ones fit me perfectly so I just had to get them.  A you can see, I've developed a bit of a love affair with New Look.  It's clothes are better quality than Primark's and far more reasonably priced than the likes of Topshop, they also have a great jewellery range.


I had just taken my hair down from a messy bun here which is why it appears to have volume, success!  I'm going to spare you from seeing my face though.

No comments:

Post a Comment