Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The one where I'm branching out and copying.

I never go to Topshop.  I own very little Topshop clothing and what I do have mostly used to belong to my lovely best friend who gives me her hand-me-downs.  It is just all too tempting and expensive.  The other day, however, I went in.


I saw a friend wearing this dress at a birthday party and, after asking her where it was from, was shocked to find out that it was only £20.  The colour options were dark purple, maroon or black and I chose the purple although this photo does not show it's true shade.  It is a skater dress, tight at the top and then flares out from the bottom of the rib cage.  It is a very modest length, so much so infact that at 5'5 I would almost feel short wearing it with flats, however I shall try it and see.


My best friend (and many others) has this dress in bright blue which I think is absolutely gorgeous.  This one is a salmon pink colour but only cost £20 in the sale so I thought 'ignore the slightly horrible colour and the fact that you struggle with wearing sleeves and just treat yourself'.  I think it will look very cute with a belt on a night out or when I go out for a meal.


I saw a girl on my course wearing this today and then came across it in Topshop, reduced from £30 to £15.  I think it is so cute with the little deer and I really love that colour at the moment.  The only problem is that I'm not sure what other coloured tops it would go with apart from white and cream.  Any ideas?


Not satisfied with two new dresses from the Topshop sale, I ended up on the website.  BAD IDEA!  This dress was £20 too, it is very tight and has a black exposed zip at the back.  Not my normal style but I do like to dress up uber girly sometimes and if not, I can dress it down with some funky boots.

I also bought some jewellery in the sale but I'll leave that for a jewellery haul that I have planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment